About Insurgency 2
Insurgency 2 is a fresh FPS game, that focuses on multiplayer quite heavily.
It has a lot of features and game-modes (9 to be exact). Here are a few:
- Firefight – You have 3 objectives, which you have to capture. Once you captured all, enemies don’t respawn and you won.
- Skirmish – Same as firefight, only you have additional supply caches you need to destroy in order to cut off the reinforcements.
- Strike – Objective is to find a hidden cache and kill all the enemies.
- Occupy – Goal here is to defend a certain point, and not die while the wave of enemies attack you over and over again.
- Ambush – Your job will be to escort a VIP member to a safe point. Once he dies, game is over.
- Push – All 3 objectives must be captured in sequential order.
The game tries to be as realistic as possible to the real world interaction and weapon behavior. There is no crosshair on weapons, but includes a lot of attachments for 20 different weapons.
It has quite an immersive audio effects and visuals, especially with the Oculus Rift. To make the game more immersive, they have tried to make a HUD as simple and not noticeable as possible.
In addition to all the above, you have an option to make a custom map, where you can play with friends.
Insurgency 2 reviews are not out.
Wish to find more Oculus Rift games like this? Then CLICK HERE!
Insurgency 2 Gameplay on the Oculus Rift
Gameplay of Dominique Velardi